- This event has passed.
Wellbeing Curriculum with Students
12 October, 2017
Working With Students in Class 5 & 6
Student education starts the year the child turns 11 years old, an age when the growth in the child’s body and soul develops towards puberty and becomes ready to receive more conscious pictures around gender and sexuality.
The themes for 11- 13 year olds are:
- Developing who you are as an individual being and understanding our human evolving
- Understanding our inner life
- Understanding our social conditioning and interactions
- Understanding the health and hygiene of the body
- Discussing the physical and emotional changes of puberty