Choose the calendar you’d like to view:
- This event has passed.
Inner Development Module
17 February - 10 March
This Inner Development module is offered by Sydney Rudolf Steiner College and includes approximately 6 hours lectures, exercises and discussion. Plus reading and exercises for private individual work. Lisa Romero is the tutor.
The purpose of the module is:
- To introduce the Anthroposophical path of inner development through experiential and practical exercises that build capacities of observation and reflection.
- To explore the nature of the fundamental soul forces of thinking, feeling and willing.
- To encourage students to find deeper insights and perspectives for meeting the practical, personal and professional demands of life and work.
- To support the process of integration and digestion of content of the other course modules.
- To give teachers a sense of how inner development is connected with professional life in the classroom.
The lectures will be held on February 17 & 24, March 3 & 10.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU NEED HELP TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR